[Ceilidhsoc] IVFDF 2018 is coming to Sheffield! Meeting 15th March 2016

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 21:54:57 GMT 2016

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

IVFDF is coming to Sheffield in 2018! For those who don't know, IVFDF is a
student-run festival of (mostly) folk dancing, with large dances (mostly
ceilidhs) in the evening and a huge variety of workshops during the day.
Each year a different university folk society hosts it and in 2018
Ceilidhsoc are going to be doing so! But to do that, we need your help...

We're having a meeting *8pm next Tuesday 15th at Shakespeare's* for anyone
who is interested in helping out with organising IVFDF. We'll hopefully be
forming a festival committee then, but even if that sounds scary do still
come along, there will be opportunities to help that don't involve being on
the committee, and we'd love to have your input as well. And if you're
interested in helping but can't make it on Tuesday, don't worry either!
Drop us an email and we'll keep you in the loop.

Rustly love!
[image: Inline image 1]

*Unsubscribe:* To unsubscribe from this mailing list go to
http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/contact/unsubscribe/ and follow the instructions.