[Ceilidhsoc] CeilidhSoc and the Chocolate Factory - Friday 13th May, The Edge, 20:30

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Wed May 4 14:59:52 BST 2016

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

Hello all!
As we all know Friday 13th is an unlucky day for some... But not for us!
Ceilidh Soc have won a golden ticket to visit the Chocolate Factory!
Located at the Edge - who knew? Our beautiful scratch band will be
providing the sweet music for the evening, we'll also be providing actual
edible sweets!
Also, keep your eyes peeled for the mysterious Oompa Loompas visiting all
the way from Loompaland!

Prices are as usual:
Members (20:30-21:00): £2
Members (after 21:00): £3
Non-members: £4
Membership (includes 1st ceilidh): £5

To visit our Facebook event, click here
<https://www.facebook.com/events/982632015138514/>

GOOD DAY SIR!
[image: Inline image 1]

*Unsubscribe:* To unsubscribe from this mailing list go to
http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/contact/unsubscribe/ and follow the instructions.