[Ceilidhsoc] Merry Ceilidhmas to us all! - Friday 9th December, The Edge, 20:30

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 19:04:55 GMT 2016

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*
An extra-long gap between ceilidhs this time around as the holiday season
looms; we hope it will give you time to dwell on the things in life that
bring happiness.

It's been cold and it's been wet but we promise that this ceilidh will help
you get into the festive spirit! What's a bit of cold weather and wet socks
when you have mulled wine and dancing?

Playing for this ceilidh we have the fantastic band Discussion Topic! And
for you in the interval we have both an A Cappella group and the Beat
Boxing Society! This is a ceilidh you don't want to miss!

Prices for this ceilidh are as usual:
Members (20:30-21:00): £2
Members (after 21:00): £3
Non-members: £4
Membership (includes 1st ceilidh): £5

Wear your best festive getup!

To visit the Facebook event click here
<https://www.facebook.com/events/1823663571188374/>
[image: Inline image 1]

*Unsubscribe:* To unsubscribe from this mailing list go to
http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/contact/unsubscribe/ and follow the instructions.