[Ceilidhsoc] Music session Wednesday 5th October, 21:00, The Doctor's Orders

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 23:17:02 BST 2016

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

Come on down to The Doctor's Orders where we'll be holding our music
sessions from now on.
Whether you play an instument or not, are a novice or an expert come along
to enjoy some folky tunes and brilliant company!

If you're musically inclined take a gander at some of the tunes we'll be
practicing at the event:
"Out on the Ocean" http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/tunes/ocean/
And "Rice " http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/tunes/rice/

You aren't expected to know the tunes inside out so don't fret!

See you there!

[image: Inline image 1]
Sheffield CeilidhSoc
http://www.facebook.com/ceilidhsoc
http://www.twitter.com/ceilidhsoc
http://www.ceilidhsoc.org

*Unsubscribe:* To unsubscribe from this mailing list go to
http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/contact/unsubscribe/ and follow the instructions.