[Ceilidhsoc] Too Ghoul For School Ceilidh - Friday 21st October, The Ridge, 20:30

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 21:58:13 BST 2016

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

Greetings fellow witches, wizards, demons and trolls,

'Tis the season of the witch, the veil is thinning, and the air is getting
colder... We ask that you pull yourself from your coffin to join us in our
celebration of the most magical time of year!

Don your spookiest getup and get creative as we will be rewarding the best
dressed with a spectacularly spooky prize!

This ceilidh takes place in The Ridge in Ranmoor, don't be getting lost on
such a night.

Prices are as usual:
Members (20:30-21:00): £2
Members (after 21:00): £3
Non-members: £4
Membership (includes 1st ceilidh): £5

We eagerly await your arrival...

To visit the Facebook page for this event, click here
<https://www.facebook.com/events/1201273059937561/>

[image: Inline image 1]

*Unsubscribe:* To unsubscribe from this mailing list go to
http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/contact/unsubscribe/ and follow the instructions.