[Ceilidhsoc] Beer Festival Ceilidh! - Friday 28th April, The Edge, Endcliffe, 20:30

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 13:27:00 BST 2017

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

The annual Sheffield Student's Union Beer Festival is here!

It will be commencing on Friday the 28th of April, which means you can get
a bit tipsy at the beer festival and then head on down to the ceilidh to
burn off some of that alcohol - you'll thank yourself on Saturday!

If you don't get chance to head down to the festival, we're certain
there'll be enough alcohol while you're at the ceilidh to get you into that
'Beer Festival' spirit!

And if you're not the drinking type, come along anyway! We don't
discriminate!

Our regular scratch band will be providing the music for this ceilidh,
hopefully they'll be coherent enough to play!

Doors at 20:30 and the ceilidh should start at around 21:00!

Prices for this ceilidh are as usual:

Members (20:30-21:00): £2
Members (after 21:00): £3
Non-members: £4
Membership (includes 1st ceilidh): £5

To visit the Facebook event click here
<https://www.facebook.com/events/287105258402587/>

[image: Inline image 1]
https://www.instagram.com/ceilidhsoc/

*Unsubscribe:* To unsubscribe from this mailing list go to
http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/contact/unsubscribe/ and follow the instructions.
If you have any questions, we recommend you message our Facebook page.