[Ceilidhsoc] IVFDF travel coach, music session, and 17th February Ceilidh

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 18:09:30 GMT 2017

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

We've got a lot going on this month with IVFDF, sessions and the ceilidh so
this is a big email!

*Music Sessions at the Doctor's Orders, 21:00*

Whether you're a musician or just like to listen to it come along to the
music session held *every *Wednesday in the Doctor's Orders. Where there'll
be folky tunes and all the comforts of a regular pub. The first one is the
8th of Feb, feel free to drop in!

*Welcome Back Ceilidh - 17th February, The Edge, 20:30*
Christmas is long gone and it's still so cold but we mustn't let that stop
us, keep your chin up and head on down to the first ceilidh of the new
semester!

Providing us with entertainment we have the fantastic Five Rivers Morris
side during the interval, and our regular scratch band will be doing their
thing on the music front.

All of our ceilidhs this term are being held in High Tor, The Edge,
Endcliffe! Nobody is going to get lost, hopefully!

Prices for this ceilidh are as usual:

Members (20:30-21:00): £2
Members (after 21:00): £3
Non-members: £4
Membership (includes 1st ceilidh): £5

We hope you had a fantastic winter holiday!

To visit the Facebook event click here
<https://www.facebook.com/events/1911554042415143/>

*IVFDF 2017 - Friday 24th to Sunday 26th February*

The Intervarsity Folk Dance Festival is being held in Cambridge this year
and Sheffield ceilidhsoc are hosting a coach to leave from the SU at 16:00
on the 24th of Feb, tickets for the coach can be bought at a later date
from our committee members, there are only a limited number of spaces so
keep an eye out if you're interested!

Tickets for entry to the festival itself and accommodation are sold
separately from https://ivfdf2017.org.uk/.

BYE!
[image: Inline image 1]
https://www.instagram.com/ceilidhsoc/

*Unsubscribe:* To unsubscribe from this mailing list go to
http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/contact/unsubscribe/ and follow the instructions.