[Ceilidhsoc] Super Spaceilidh! - 3rd March, Dovedale, The Ridge, Ranmoor, 20:30

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 20:45:08 GMT 2017

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*
We've got a super exciting ceilidh planned this time, true to form, and we
want you to feel free to express that joy in full because in space there
ain't no sound!
Wonder why its space themed? Well, March 3rd was apparently the founding
day of NACA, predecessor of NASA! So lets celebrate the transformation from
aeronauts to astronauts, and with all this wind recently we'd rather be in
space!

Come along in super spacey garb if you wish! Whether it's a cute galaxy
print skirt or a Klingon uniform, we promise to let you in!

In the interval spot we've got Pecsaetan Morris performing for you! So be
sure to head down so you don't miss it!

The builders over at The Edge have been taking their sweet time, so once
again we're over in the room Dovedale, The Ridge, Ranmoor.

Doors at 20:30 and the ceilidh should start at around 21:00!

Prices for this ceilidh are as usual:

Members (20:30-21:00): £2
Members (after 21:00): £3
Non-members: £4
Membership (includes 1st ceilidh): £5

We hope storm Doris hasn't been giving you too much hassle!

To visit the Facebook event click here
<https://www.facebook.com/events/1075301135948925/>

[image: Inline image 1]
https://www.instagram.com/ceilidhsoc/

*Unsubscribe:* To unsubscribe from this mailing list go to
http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/contact/unsubscribe/ and follow the instructions.
If that doesn't work drop us an email and we'll try and sort it.