[Ceilidhsoc] Ceilidhsoc AGM - Wednesday 22nd March, View Room 4, Sheffield Students' Union, 18:00-19:30

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 17:14:06 GMT 2017

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

Join us for our AGM if you're interested in being a committee member next
year! Nearly all of our committee are not rerunning for a position, so
we've got a lot of seats to fill with new blood! And with IVFDF Sheffield
and Rustle's 21st, next year is shaping up to be a busy one for the
society!

We're holding the AGM in View Room 4 in Sheffield Students' Union 18-19:30
on Wednesday the 22nd March. The View rooms are behind the View Deli in the
upper levels of the union.

Be sure to come along if you're interested in a position as this is the
only opportunity to get involved behind the scenes! If you're a student who
is a member of our society you can even come along just to cast your vote
on the new committee!

Non-students are welcome to run but NOT for the position of: president,
secretary, treasurer or inclusions officer! One single person can also not
hold more than one of those positions, but the others are fine to double up
with.

Positions Include:
President,
Secretary,
Treasurer,
Inclusions Officer,
Vice President,
Music Officer,
Equipment Officer,
Bands Officer,
Publicity and Web Officer,
Lay Member,
IVFDF Liaison*

*The IVFDF Liaison need to be someone on the IVFDF committee.

Information on the requirements of the roles will be given at the AGM and
the hand-over period will give you plenty of time to get settled. If this
has been super confusing we apologize and insist you come along regardless!

To visit the Facebook event click here
<https://www.facebook.com/events/273316059762844/>

We'll probably have biscuits!

[image: Inline image 1]
https://www.instagram.com/ceilidhsoc/

*Unsubscribe:* To unsubscribe from this mailing list go to
http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/contact/unsubscribe/ and follow the instructions.