[Ceilidhsoc] Easter Alice in Wonderland Ceilidh! - Friday 31st March, The Edge, 20:30

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 22:04:24 BST 2017

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

The daffodils are out and the sun's showing it's face for longer, spring is
finally here, so why not celebrate with us one last time before the Easter
break? We have an Alice in Wonderland theme this time so get ready for a
mad evening, and don't forget to bring some red paint!

Playing for us for this ceilidh we have the wonderful Jazz Ceilidh Band!
We also have Boggart's Breakfast to perform in the interval spot, so make
sure to head down as these two are not to be missed!

Come along channeling the March Hare or Mad Hatter and celebrate your
unbirthday with us!

Doors at 20:30 and the ceilidh should start at around 21:00!

Prices for this ceilidh are as usual:

Members (20:30-21:00): £2
Members (after 21:00): £3
Non-members: £4
Membership (includes 1st ceilidh): £5

To visit the Facebook event click here
<https://www.facebook.com/events/1424479240960168/>

[image: Inline image 1]
https://www.instagram.com/ceilidhsoc/

*Unsubscribe:* To unsubscribe from this mailing list go to
http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/contact/unsubscribe/ and follow the instructions.