[Ceilidhsoc] Pirates and Ninjas Ceilidh! - Friday 12th May, The Edge, Endcliffe, 20:30

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Tue May 9 14:28:42 BST 2017

*[image: Inline image 2]Ahoy CeilidhSoc!*

Shiver me timbers, it's that time of year again! The annual Pirates versus
Ninjas ceilidh is here! But why must they fight? We say they shouldn't - so
this time let it simply be a Pirates AND Ninjas ceilidh!

Come decked out to swab the deck, or in a historically inaccurate black
catsuit - Whatever you please, it's up to you!
And you'll be pleased to know that there's a reward up for grabs for the
best costume! For that little extra incentive!

Providing the music for this ceilidh we have our regular scratch band!

Doors at 20:30 and the ceilidh should start at around 21:00!

Prices for this ceilidh are as usual:

Members (20:30-21:00): £2
Members (after 21:00): £3
Non-members: £4
Membership (includes 1st ceilidh): £5

To visit the Facebook event click here
<https://www.facebook.com/events/108170339758477/>

We'll see you there, but will you see us? *smokebomb*

[image: Inline image 1]
https://www.instagram.com/ceilidhsoc/

*Unsubscribe:* To unsubscribe from this mailing list go to
http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/contact/unsubscribe/ and follow the instructions.