[Ceilidhsoc] ICBINI Coach! Friday 24th - Sunday 26th November

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 15:31:28 GMT 2017

*Hi CeilidhSoc!*

Can't get enough dancing in Sheffield? Come to ICBINI with us!

What is ICBINI? Well, it stands for I Can't Believe It's Not IVFDF, and
IVFDF stands for Inter-Varsity Folk Dance Festival... basically, it's a
student folk dance festival, so a weekend of dancing and music and dancing
and more dancing... ICBINI is a smaller version of IVFDF, which is coming
to Sheffield in February next year (HYPE!)

This year ICBINI is happening in Bristol, and they have all sorts of
exciting things planned including workshops, ceilidhs, a contra and a bal.

The Ceilidhsoc coach will be leaving at 4:30pm *prompt* on the Friday from
outside Bar One, and getting back to Sheffield around 5pm on the Sunday. If
you want to come, e-mail us telling us your name and a contact phone number
(so you don't get left behind). Tickets for the coach are £30, although if
that's a major obstacle to you going let us know, the society may be able
to help. You'll also need to get an ICBINI ticket, which you can get from
https://www.bristolsu.org.uk/groups/rag-morris-and-folk-
club/events/icbini-bristol-2017.

I can't wait!

​

https://www.instagram.com/ceilidhsoc/
*Unsubscribe:* To unsubscribe from this mailing list go to
http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/contact/unsubscribe/ and follow the instructions.
If this doesn't work throw an email our way.

Virus-free.
<#m_-9219770187953505974_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>