[Ceilidhsoc] [SPAM] Ceilidh Dates!

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 11:45:11 BST 2017

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

The new semester is fast approaching and so CeilidhSoc is very excited to
announce the dates of our upcoming ceilidhs! Please note the earlier
starting time this year, and we look forward to seeing you all soon!

Our Ceilidhs start at *8:00* and carry on 'till late.

*Autumn Semester Ceilidhs 2017: *

Friday 6th October 2017 – Freshers’ Ceilidh in High Tor

Friday 20th October 2017 – Ceilidh in High Tor

Friday 3rd November 2017 – Guy Fawkes Ceilidh in Dovedale

Friday 17th November 2017 – Doctor Who Ceilidh in Dovedale

Friday 8th December 2017 – Merry Cheilidhmas to us all! In High Tor.

*Ce**ilidh Locations & Entry Prices *

*High Tor* is a room found in *The Edge* within Endcliffe Student Village
and is the location we usually hold ceilidhs. *The Edge, 34 Endcliffe Cr
<https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/The+Edge/@53.3727643,-1.5096605,17z/data=%213m1%214b1%214m5%213m4%211s0x4879820dd24f57bd:0x4dd3abdf168b01cf%218m2%213d53.3727611%214d-1.5074718>**escent,
Sheffield S10 3ED
<https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/The+Edge/@53.3727643,-1.5096605,17z/data=%213m1%214b1%214m5%213m4%211s0x4879820dd24f57bd:0x4dd3abdf168b01cf%218m2%213d53.3727611%214d-1.5074718>*

*Dovedale* is a room within *The Ridge*, within the other student village
Ranmoor, and is only a ten minute walk from The Edge. *The Ridge, The
Ranmoor Village, Sheffield S10 3AY
<https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/The+Ridge/@53.3742004,-1.5162045,17z/data=%213m1%214b1%214m5%213m4%211s0x4879820f6795625d:0xfb6bbfcbc15d173b%218m2%213d53.3741972%214d-1.5140158>*

[image: ceilidh prices]

As usual, you would like to join CeilidhSoc annual membership costs only
*£5* and includes your first Ceilidh!

See you there!
[image: Inline image 1]
https://www.instagram.com/ceilidhsoc/

*Unsubscribe:* To unsubscribe from this mailing list go to
http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/contact/unsubscribe/ and follow the instructions.
If this doesn't work throw an email our way.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>