[Ceilidhsoc] IMPORTANT: Wednesday sessions cancelled

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 15:14:15 BST 2018

Hi CeilidhSoc,

Unfortunately, for the foreseeable future, we are having to cancel our
Wednesday night sessions, due to a lack of attendance.

We have had some great sessions this year at the Dog & Partridge, so we are
really sad to have to put these on hold for now.

If you would like to see these sessions back up and running again then
please come to our EGM on 2nd May 2018 (7pm, View Room 1, SU) to show your
support.

If a committee is not formed on 2nd May then the SU will be forced to fold
the society and there will be no more ceilidhs or sessions. This would
obviously be extremely disappointing for all of us involved, so we
encourage as many of you as possible to come along.

Thank you,

​

https://www.instagram.com/ceilidhsoc/
*Unsubscribe:* To unsubscribe from this mailing list go to
http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/contact/unsubscribe/ and follow the instructions.
If this doesn't work throw an email our way.

Virus-free.
<#m_-2431790932286983285_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>