[Ceilidhsoc] CeilidhSoc AGM - 23/03/2018, High Tor - The Edge, 18:00

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 10:55:09 GMT 2018

*Hi CeilidhSoc!*
*​*

      Have you ever wondered what it takes to host our ceilidhs and
sessions? Have you ever wanted to be a part of it? Now’s your chance! It is
that time of year again, the CeilidhSoc Annual General Meeting where all of
our committee members are elected (by you our members!) for the following
term.

Rustle is searching for enthusiastic people to join our CeilidhSoc team,
see below for our role descriptions!

   - *President* - Oversees the committee, supports its members in their
   roles and makes sure everything is organised in time for each ceilidh. The
   President also sets dates for the ceilidhs & is responsible for calling
   regular meeting times to discuss arrangements for ceilidhs and sessions.|*
   -  *Music/Bands officer* - Is responsible for the musical life of the
   society. Runs sessions/workshops each week for players. Sorts out scratch
   bands for ceilidhs. Keeps the tunebook running/up to date. Books external
   bands for special event ceilidhs.
   -  *Equipment officer* - Is responsible for replacing any broken /
   stolen sound or lighting equipment, and for acquiring any further equipment
   we need.
   -  *Treasurer* - Keeps track of our CeilidhSoc funds and issues
   payments.*
   - *Secretary *- Takes minutes at committee meetings, organises committee
   members and checks and responds to emails.*
   -  *Inclusions officer* - Makes sure everyone feels safe, respected, and
   included. Deals with problems as they arise - is a point of contact for
   people to raise issues. Makes sure the etiquette guide is respected and
   carried out.*
   -  *Web/Publicity officer *- Is in charge of advertising all of our
   fantastic events, keeps the website and our social media accounts
   up-to-date.

NOTE - To be elected a committee member you must be present at our AGM.

*To hold any of these roles you MUST be a student at the University of
Sheffield, for other committee roles we welcome any of our members to step
forward.

To visit the Facebook event click LINK
<https://www.facebook.com/events/169493633701065/>

See you there!

​

https://www.instagram.com/ceilidhsoc/
*Unsubscribe:* To unsubscribe from this mailing list go to
http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/contact/unsubscribe/ and follow the instructions.
If this doesn't work throw an email our way.

Virus-free.
<#m_6385111089119518439_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>