[Ceilidhsoc] We're Back!!

Sheffield University Ceilidh Society ceilidh.soc at shef.ac.uk
Sat Sep 16 13:23:18 BST 2006

Yes folks, it's that glorious time of year when students return and
ceilidhsoc ceilidhs begin once more!  I have two important events to tell
you about:

Our Fresher's ceilidh is in the University Food Court (upstairs in the
union building - it will be very well signposted from outside) on Saturday
23rd (a week today).  The ever lovely Random will be playing and the
dancing will be directed by our very own John Brown.  There will be a bar,
and we're twisting the union's arm to try and get real ale on.  As usual
8:30-midnight, tickets will cost £3 (your free ceilidh with your new
membership)

The other event is the Activities Fair on Thursday 21st from 1000-1600,
when we need you help.  We can't run the stall all day on our own, so if
you can volunteer a small chunk of your time to smile at people and
enthuse about ceilidh dancing get in touch and we'll be very happy people.

Bob