[Ceilidhsoc] Ceilidh tomorrow

Sheffield University Ceilidh Society ceilidh.soc at shef.ac.uk
Thu Apr 19 12:52:59 BST 2007

Hello everyone and welcome to my first e-mail as ceilidh soc’s brand new
secretary!

Just a quick reminder about the ceilidh tomorrow. We're not in the usual
place but in Croft House which can be found if you head down the hill from
the University round-about past the engineering department, past Fagin's
(the pub) and turn left up Garden street (almost doubling back). From here
Croft House is easy to spot and our banner will be up to give you a clue.
A Map is available at www.ceilidhsoc.org/map.html.

Apart from that its the usual set-up: fabulous dancing 8.30-00.00, tickets
£2 before nine for members, otherwise £3. Its probably best to bring your
own drinks to this one for lack of a friendly pub just round the corner.

Hope to see you all there - it should be a good one,

Lucy

:-)