[Ceilidhsoc] IVFDF - Last reminders and What to Bring!!

Sheffield University Ceilidh Society ceilidh.soc at shef.ac.uk
Wed Feb 25 18:34:07 GMT 2009

Well, for those of you who haven't been counting down the days as I
have...IVFDF is THIS weekend!!

The IVFDF coach will be leaving on Friday at 1pm, so we will be meeting at
the bottom
of DURHAM ROAD, that's at the back of the Student's Union, at NO LATER than
12.45, else you will definitely be left behind.  Definitely.

Please please please book your own tickets, and remember to bring the
booking receipt thingy you get if you have bought online.

To remind you all, the cost is £20 for non-students, £15 for students.

If you have any problems or questions, call Rich on 07948380249.

****Please tell anyone you have invited who will not be on our mailing
list, else they won't know and you'll be a bad human being.  Thank you****

THINGS TO BRING
---------------

TICKETS!!!
Instruments
Ceilidh-appropriate attire
Sleeping bag - we are all indoor camping
Something to lie your sleeping bag on e.g. a mat or similar, else you'll
end up like a certain committee member who shall remain nameless.
Money for Rich for the coach
Something to do/eat on the coach...whatever else you feel you need.

If in doubt, check here
http://events.exeter.ac.uk/ivfdf2009/information/whattobring.php.  Also see
their "Beginners guide to IVFDF."

Kat