[Ceilidhsoc] Halloween ceilidh Madness!!

Liam Bradley liamjbradley at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Oct 23 19:25:30 BST 2009

Hey all!
As the committee like dressing up in strange costumes we
decided to use halloween as an excuse to have a whole ceilidh dedicated
to dressing up!

So we're happy to announce a Halloween ceilidh
on the 30th October with the fantastic, resplendant and slightly
logarithmic Gory Blokes and our long distance caller Bob Morgan telling
you where to go. It's at the Edge (here are directions for all those who don't know http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/map.html?location=edge) from 8.30pm until 1am. Cost is the same as usual, £2 before 9 for members and £3 for non members.

As it will be halloween (almost) we are having
a costume competition that will judged by the band and the winners will
get a bag of ceilidhsoc goodies and a free entry to a ceilidh, runners
up don't get any goodies but get free entry to a ceilidh. Of course
everyone else gets to dress up as silly as they want and dance to
fantstic music!

Hope to see you then

Your friendly neighbourhood Ceilidhsoc president

P.S. Bribes are best delivered to the band in the form of beer