[Ceilidhsoc] TONIGHTS SESSION

Kimberley Clipson bundle_of_strangeness at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 7 17:38:21 GMT 2010

Hi all,

Just a quick note to let you know that our session tonight is at the

Bath Hotel -

66 Victoria Street

City Centre

Sheffield

S3 7QL

Timings are the same, workshop at 8pm and session at 9pm.  Hope to see

lots of you there!

If you want to come to the Christmas meal, you can come along tonight to
pay and make your meal choices, or contact Kim bundle_of_strangeness at hotmail.com
to let her know your choices and arrange for payment.

Our next ceilidh is on the 17th December at Croft House.  There is a

map on the website but in case you're unsure, Chris will be standing

at the Union with Russell(our Mascot!) between 8.15 and 8.30 to

collect people and show them the way.

That's all for now!