[Ceilidhsoc] Ceilidh this Friday (12th Feb)!!

Kat Hurdley katherine.hurdley at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 11 00:01:15 GMT 2010

Hello again,

Sorry to spam all your inboxes, but good news!  This Friday we will be
having our first ceilidh of the new semester, and to kick things off in
style we're excited to announce your band will be Blackbeard's Tea Party
from York, with caller Trev Lea.  We're invading Loxley's food court again,
near the Union - check the ceilidhsoc website if you don't know where that
is!  Entry is £2 for members before 9, and £3 after or for non-members.  As
usual we HAVE A BAR for this event, so PLEASE DONT BRING YOUR OWN BOOZE.

Enjoy!

Kat