[Ceilidhsoc] IVFDF!!

Kat Hurdley katherine.hurdley at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 19 22:27:37 GMT 2010

Hello ceilidh-ers, hope you all had a relaxing Christmas and a snazzy New
Year!  Here is a message to you all from Steve about IVFDF....

------------
Hello Everyone,

Sorry for the lack of updates but I have recently had a discussion with
President Liam about IVFDF. We have decided that since Durham Ceilidh
Society aren’t going to give us any discount on bulk buying tickets then it
would actually be best if everyone bought their own while I organise just
the coach. The easiest way to buy your ticket is to go to the IVFDF website
here:

https://ivfdf2010.vbookings.co.uk/

Once you have bought your ticket then please get in contact with me so I
know how many people we are expecting on the coach. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU
MUST BUY YOUR TICKETS BEFORE THE 1ST OF FEBRUARY TO GET A CHEAPER TICKET
PRICE.

Please get on contact with me if you have already bought your ticket and
want to be on the coach list or if you have any difficulties or questions
whatsoever.

I hope to get in contact with you all again soon with the actual details for
the coach but the pricing will probably be cheaper than last year which was
£15 for unwaged, £20 for waged.

Thanks for reading and don’t forget to BUY YOUR TICKETS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Steve Walker
Tel: 07828 947383
Email: Stephen.Walker2 at Sheffield.gov.uk