[Ceilidhsoc] Workshop starts again tonight!

Katherine Hurdley katherine.hurdley at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 8 07:11:41 GMT 2011

Hello Ceilidhsoc!

Tonight is the start of our weekly workshop again!  It will be at Trippets Wine Bar at 8pm so get yourselves down there to learn some of ceilidhsoc's favourite tunes.  :)  Any instrument/ability is welcome (except maybe a drumkit!) or just come down to say hello and have a drink.  The normal session will then start at 9pm.

Our next ceilidh will be on Friday the 18th of February at The Edge, so put it in your diaries!

That's all for now,

Kat