[Ceilidhsoc] LAST CEILIDH & End of Year BBQ

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 14:12:41 BST 2012

*Hi CeilidhSoc!*
*
Another year is coming to an end and we've got a fantastic couple of events
this final week!

*Friday 8th - MONSTER CEILIDH BAND*

Come to the *Edge* and experience a total Ceilidh-tastic experience with
the Monsters!  Join the facebook event and invite your friends!

http://www.facebook.com/events/243924039049354/

*Saturday 9th - SUMMER BBQ*

We're holding a BBQ in *Crookes Valley Park* starting at *2pm.  *We'll
provide the BBQs so all you have to do is bring food and drink for
yourself.  If the weather is not so good then we'll pop into the Dam House
and feast on their pizzas.

http://www.facebook.com/events/424301170937105/

We'll hopefully see you down at the Three Cranes at 9pm this evening (5th)
as usual.  See you soon!

*Rustle*