[Ceilidhsoc] Workshop and ceilidh on Friday!

ceilidhsoc ceilidh.soc at shef.ac.uk
Thu Mar 22 18:21:06 GMT 2012

Hello all :)

Just a reminder that there's a CEILIDH ON FRIDAY AT THE
EDGE with one of our marvellous scratch bands plus myself and Trev Lea
calling - doors open at 8.30pm. There's also a FREE WORKSHOP FROM 7.30PM
WITH WAKEFIELD MORRIS for anyone wanting to learn a bit of Northwest
Processional style Morris dancing. All are welcome, from complete novice
to experienced morris dancer, so come along and have a go!

Also, don't
forget it's our AGM AT 7PM ON TUESDAY AT THE THREE CRANES. Come along to
run for a role on the committee or just to have a say and find out how
Ceilidhsoc is run :) I can also now confirm that there will be free cake
and nibbles!

See you all soon,
Lisa