[Ceilidhsoc] Tuesday Music Workshop and Session from 8pm

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 13:24:54 BST 2013

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

Thanks for coming to the Extra Kittens!! ceilidh.  I hope you enjoyed it as
much as we did!  This week we have:

*Tuesday 20th CeilidhSoc Session Night*

*8pm* we have our esteemed *Ceilidh Music Workshop* with Clara and Joe

*9pm *we all pile in for a our "always unpredictable" *Ceilidh Music Session
* to play *tunes *and *chat *about stuff.

*Everyone welcome!* Even aliens (as long as you *don't zap us* with your *laser
*guns).

Next ceilidh is our *DEAD SPOOKY Halloween Ceilidh *on the *1st of November.
* But more about that later...

See you Tuesday!

[image: Inline image 1]