[Ceilidhsoc] Workshop tonight & ceilidh this Friday

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 18:33:04 GMT 2014

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

As every week, we'll have a tunes workshop followed by the session tonight
in the Shakespeare! These are tunes our music officer, Henry, will teach
tonight:

- Go Mauve: http://thesession.org/tunes/10458

- The Old Lancashire Hornpipe: http://thesession.org/tunes/8138

Also, remember we have been invited to a ceilidh this coming Friday 14th.
LITERALLY, EVERYONE IN CEILIDHSOC IS INVITED TO THIS! For more details,
follow the following link: https://www.facebook.com/events/293878570817338

In addition to that, there is an Eurosession this Thursday where we'll
dance lots of European folkloric dances! For more info, follow this link:
https://www.facebook.com/events/658671817564117

I hope to see you soon in some of these events! :)
[image: Inline image 1]

*Unsubscribe:* To unsubscribe from this mailing list go to
http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/contact/unsubscribe/ and follow the instructions.