[Ceilidhsoc] WORKSHOP INFO, PLEASE READ

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 00:06:23 BST 2014

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

I bring you bad and good news today:

The bad news: there WON'T BE A *DANCE* WORKSHOP TOMORROW (Tuesday). I've
tried booking a room, and all rooms are booked tomorrow. I'm very sorry,
but I'll try my best to get a room next week. You can still come and have a
chat/drink while listening to our great music session :)

The *MUSIC* workshop is still ON (Shakespeare, 20:00), so bring your
instruments and you'll get to learn these two great tunes (check links for
the sheet music):

THE CLIFFS OF MOHER
http://thesession.org/tunes/12

THE SPORTSMAN HORNPIPE
http://thesession.org/tunes/8698

We'll have the weekly session after the workshop, so stay to listen to some
great tunes!

The *good news:* the next ceilidh is just around the corner! If you liked
the first one, you can't miss this one (it's actually the best thing you
can do to take advantage of that membership card you bought a couple of
weeks ago!)... (Or you can buy one if you didn't!) :D

I hope I'll see many of you very soon!

With rustly love,
[image: Inline image 1]

*Unsubscribe:* To unsubscribe from this mailing list go to
http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/contact/unsubscribe/ and follow the instructions.