[Ceilidhsoc] Music workshop tonight!

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 12:26:30 GMT 2014

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

Are you guys ready for the scary Halloween ceilidh
<https://www.facebook.com/events/376988729132399/?fref=ts> happening this
Friday? We are very excited and the prizes for the best costumes are VERY
yummy! :D

About tonight, we've got a music workshop at 20:00 (tunes to be announced)
in the Shakespeare, followed by our Tuesday session. Come and
play/listen/talk/drink with us! We don't bite!

About the dance workshops, I'm very sorry to announce that they have been
cancelled for now, but don't you worry! We'll have a
dancing/playing/calling event soon, where you'll be able to practice any of
those three disciplines! We will teach some of the hardest ceilidh dances
there, and it will be awesome!

Thanks all for making CeilidhSoc possible! :)
[image: Inline image 1]

*Unsubscribe:* To unsubscribe from this mailing list go to
http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/contact/unsubscribe/ and follow the instructions.