[Ceilidhsoc] Ceilidhsoc Newsletter #4- WORLD WEEK CEILIDH 27/11/15 THE EDGE and BAND WORKSHOP

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 00:53:44 GMT 2015

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

This week, we have two amazing events for you to enjoy,so whether you want
to play some ceilidhs or dance them, don't forget these dates!

*Scratch Band Workshop this Tuesday! (24/11/15)*

 Our scratch band workshops are continuing this week,in the Shakespeare,
Gibraltar Street! If you're a regular to our music sessions, or want to try
playing ceilidh music for the first time, join us at 8pm for an evening of
great music! It is also a good opportunity to become part of our wonderful
band!

*Fabulous World Week Ceilidh 27/11/15*

As part of the Student Union's World Week, we are holding a massive ceilidh
to celebrate everything international about our university! Our wonderful
band will be playing the best ceilidhs the globe has to offer, so come
along and immerse yourself in a world of music and dance!

Prices are as usual:
Members (20:30-21:00): £2
Members (after 21:00): £3
Non-members: £4
Membership (includes 1st ceilidh): £5

The link to our Facebook event is here
<https://www.facebook.com/events/912788052142401/>

We wish you all a wonderful week and we are looking forward to seeing you!

Rustly Love,

[image: Inline image 1]

*Unsubscribe:* To unsubscribe from this mailing list go to
http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/contact/unsubscribe/ and follow the instructions.