[Ceilidhsoc] Superhero Bat Ceilidh! 19th February 2016, 20:30 THE EDGE (NOT 26TH FEBRUARY!)

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 14:30:03 GMT 2016

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

Are you still feeling the buzz of our Welcome Back Ceilidh, or miss it and
can't wait to have a go? If so, your friendly neighbourhood Ceilidhsoc is
here to present our next event this coming Friday! By day, the 19th
February may feel like a regular Friday, but by night, it becomes a date
dedicated to our Superhero Bat Ceildh!

As usual, our heroic band will teach you to express the power of dance, and
as this ceilidh is themed, there will be a fancy dress competition for the
best costume! If that isn't enough for you, we have the super Sheffield
Steel Rapper to keep you entertained as our interval spot, so this an event
that simply can't be missed!

Prices are as usual:
Members (20:30-21:00): £2
Members (after 21:00): £3
Non-members: £4
Membership (includes 1st ceilidh): £5

To get to our Facebook event, click here
<https://www.facebook.com/events/431057750416930/>
We hope you have an amazing week and we will see you soon!
Rustly Love!
[image: Inline image 1]

*Unsubscribe:* To unsubscribe from this mailing list go to
http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/contact/unsubscribe/ and follow the instructions.