[Ceilidhsoc] Quasar & Music Session this Tuesday 20th November

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 12:32:15 GMT 2012

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

Our usual Tuesday routine is going to be *zapped *this week.  There are *NO
workshops*!  Instead we have:

*CeilidhSoc Quasar Battle*

For those of you who haven't tried *Quasar *(sometimes known as
LaserQuest), it basically involves you running around in a *dark room*
and *shooting
*each other with *lasers*! You can either meet us at the Quasar (4 Bank St,
S1 2DS) at* 7.45pm* or join us at the union at *7.25pm*. The cost is
*£5*for 2 games!
*Excellent laser value! *The Quasar staff have a *secure area* where we can
leave *instruments *if you are wanting to play in the *session afterwards*.

We've still got some places left so if you want to join in, sent a
mail to *President
Lisa* on *ceilidh.soc at shef.ac.uk. *Just make the subject line *"I want to
shoot President Lisa with a big frickin laser"* so that she knows what the
mail is about.

*President Lisa* will *email *you will confirm your place by *Monday evening
*.  Please note, there will be a *wide range* of *committee members* to
shoot.  Why not check out the committee
page<http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/about-us/committee/>to work out who
you'd like to vapourise!
A *special note* for any *aliens *who are in Sheffield for our Doctor Who
Ceilidh <http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/events/550/doctor-who-ceilidh/> on
Friday.  If you join the Quasar team, the staff have requested that you
only use the supplied lasers and don't use any of your own technology.

*Session*

After all that laser action that we'll pop down the *Shakespeare Pub* for *beer
*and our lovely* music session* at about *9pm*.

See you soon!

[image: Inline image 1]