[Ceilidhsoc] WORKSHOPS!

Sheffield CeilidhSoc ceilidhsoc at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 10:15:28 BST 2014

*[image: Inline image 2]Hi CeilidhSoc!*

Our very first workshops of the year are happening this Tuesday the 30th
September! (Click here for the facebook event!
<https://www.facebook.com/events/1519846228260516/>)

I know some of you don't know how to get to the Shakespeare, so we will
meet you people at the Edge (main door) and on the Sheffield Students' Union
<https://www.facebook.com/sheffieldstudentsunion>'s concourse (in front of
the main door):

18:30-18:45 -> We meet at the Edge.
18:45-19:15 -> We walk to the Student's Union.
19:15-19:30 -> We meet on the concourse.
19:30-19:50 -> We walk to The Shakespeare.
20:00-21:00 -> WORKSHOPS! :D
21:00-LATE -> MUSIC SESSION!

Here's a description of what to expect to happen during the workshops:

MUSIC WORKSHOP: one of our music officers will teach you how to play some
of our most commonly played tunes, so you feel more confident when joining
the session after.

DANCE WORKSHOP: our dance officer and a few helpful friends will teach you
how to properly dance some of the many steps we usually do during ceilidhs,
so you can dance with more determination next Friday in the ceilidh.
Probably, we will have the guys from the music workshop come and play for
us to do a couple of dances afterwards!

Finally, allow me to remind you that you can bring any friends who you know
might enjoy this, and that you need no experience at dancing, but a basic
level of proficiency will be required if you're playing an instrument.

SEE YOU ALL ON TUESDAY! :D
 [image: Inline image 1]

*Unsubscribe:* To unsubscribe from this mailing list go to
http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/contact/unsubscribe/ and follow the instructions.